Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The New Rag Purse Style / Five pounds down

I was able to complete a new purse in a new style of rag quilting this past weekend. I am in the editing phases of having the tutorial for this one ready. I hope to have it (the tutorial) complete this weekend and ready for sale.

Here is a picture of the purse and it is listed on Etsy for sale....

Today I am starting day 5 on The 17 Day Diet. I have lost 5 pounds! Yay me! I am finding this diet easier than I imagined to do. I was concerned with being hungry during the first few days, and to my surprise had very little hunger issues. I did not even eat my snacks I had allotted to me. I have 10 more pounds to go to meet my goal. Five more pounds come off after that to meet my mid BMI range.  

For exercise I have been doing some Yoga and weight training. I will be doing some running and weight training this afternoon with a co-worker. I hope I can keep up!

Have an excellent day!

No comments: