Friday, April 26, 2013

Rag Quilted Bible Covers Spring 2013

 
 
A few years ago I wrote instructions on how to make a Rag Quilted Bible/Book Cover. Since then I have been making some and offering them for sale.
 
 
This orange one was a custom order.
 
 
Earlier this year I tried making one in a patchwork style and it turned out super cute. I made 2 of these and they sold already.
 




 
Here are some pictures of ones before sewing:

 
I had cut out 36 Bible covers to make....


 
LOVE my homespuns!!
 
I always cut off more than I can chew......but I stuck with it!
 
And ones completed:
 
 
The inside with a Bible in it.














I have a few more to finish and will post pics of those when I am finished. In the meantime if you are eager to try out my copyrighted pattern you can find it on my epatternshoppe site. You can download the .pdf right from the site!

You will also find most of these Bible covers on Etsy or eBay if they have not sold yet.

2 comments:

thebutterflyquilter said...

Love how they all look! You are so productive!

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Thanks so much....I just hope they sell! They would make great Mother's Day gifts!