Monday, January 2, 2012

Hand Piecing



Many years ago (about 15) I started this hexagon quilt top. I admit that it has sat and left unfinished for long periods of time over the years. It seems I have had other things get in the way of me finishing it. During our recent travels I took it with me to work on. Now I want to stick with it and get it done. My pictures are not really great -my camera needs a major adjusting. 

Anyway I have a stack of purple and pink flowers sitting here to finish those rows then on to reds. 

All the fabric in this top is vintage, some feedsack, and some definitely out of date!  


When I woke up this morning snow had arrived here in East Central Indiana. I am not a fan of the snow, but will enjoy having the sun warm things up here this week -and the snow will be gone until the next time.



1 comment:

FabricFascination said...

This is really beautiful. I love your happy color selection.