Saturday, May 22, 2010

Etsy Treasury


I am slowly making a come-back to the world of sewing, quilting, and selling. It has been a rough winter this year as my stress levels were through the roof. Things are better now and I am focusing once again on creativity. I was able to list a few items on Etsy yesterday, and found myself featured in a treasury by a good quilting friend of mine this morning.

~~~Lets here it for RAG QUILTS!!!~~~~

Etsy treasury by Quiltsbylee

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4bf7b67d023d6d914fc5f494/rag-time

Thanks so much Lee!!

2 comments:

quiltsbylee said...

You are more than welcome. And welcome back. So glad you made it thru your rough winter. I was always thinking about you.

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

It is good to be on my way back...not quite there yet, but almost.

Art Quilt of The Day

Bible Verse of the Day