Sunday, February 15, 2009

QuiltingCorner Red Tag Sale on eBay

Yes you heard right. I am selling a few things on eBay.

I SAID EBAY!!!

Now that I have that off my chest (and in YOUR ear) and will begin by saying that a bunch of us girls in the Quilting Corner Group are having a RED TAG SALE to get rid of our unwanted or unused sewing supplies, etc. Stuff will be way cheap-just the way eBay likes it. Flea Market chaos at its best.

Search RED TAG SALE QCG on eBay and see what pops up. Or search this link I have here for you:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=red+tag+sale+qcg&_sacat=See-All-Categories

The sale starts TODAY Feb 15th and will end on Feb 22......so check it often and lets get some bidding up over there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.