Saturday, January 17, 2009

It is the weekend...what to do?


My DH moved my sewing machine to the living room! OH MY! So I took a picture of my new little corner, that is temporary of course, to show y'all. I will be sewing some this afternoon once I get some more coffee in me. I usually sleep in on Saturdays since I get up at 6 the rest of the week.





On my to do list?

1. finish rag purse
2. finish a stack of raggy pincushions
3. list, list, list!


I have a ball game tonight too! Catch you all later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice set up! In the LRoom now so you can be together & where the heat is! Enjoy!

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

yep- by the fireplace and TV!! woo hoo!!

love2ragquilt said...

It looks just like "Quilter's Corner." Very nice. Have fun.

Unknown said...

Very nice & tidy too. Enjoy your new temp space. I have a spot downstairs for now too; just to be with the family while I sew.