I have listed 3 new purses in my etsy shop and decided that I would forego listing them on eBay. Times are just hard right now for everyone, so I will keep my items around or just wait this crappy economy out for awhile. It won't last forever. :)
On my agenda this month are:
1. completing a baby rag quilt, matching pillow, diaper bag and burp cloths for my sister-in-law, Svetlana, and my brand new niece, Veronika (Nika.)
2. completing my items for the RQQ craft fair-those are secret for now.
3. making a baby rag quilt for my co-worker, Janae, who is expecting her first baby October 17th.
4. completing some fabric sandwiches to send to FabricsNQuilts for a Breast Cancer Rag Charity Quilt she will be putting together.
5. Finishing up a couple of traditional quilt projects for our new Block of the Month (BOM) project in October. I finished my first block today and will be showing that later on this post.
6. Taking my class to see Bodies in Indianapolis!
7. Starting Christmas shopping!
8. List items from the craft fair....after the competition.
Well that is it for now!!