Monday, December 16, 2019

Chomping at the bits...

 As Christmas is 9 days away I am chomping at the bits to start a project I have been wanting to make for several weeks. The problem is I have to finish clipping a rag quilt before I start! I have also been chomping at the bits to share the progress of this quilt on my Facebook page, but it is a Christmas gift and the recipient might see it. GAHHHHHH. So I am blogging at the moment share my excitment. Oh! Let me get back to the project I started off telling you. It is on my list to make. It has been a popular project to make if you are a quilter or sewer. So I am chomping at the bits to make some soup bowl cozies. I have all the cotton made supplies needed to make them. The more I get clipped on this the closer I get to make one!!



This is Opal. We had several inches of snow in the last 24 hours and as she was on her way in last night she had little snow balls stuck to the hair on her legs. She was not happy!



No comments: