Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Creations for 2010

I will number them so it helps me to keep track of what I made. I need all the motivation I can get at the moment. Ever had that happen to ya? Not want to do much? I call it the winter blues, but I was noticing my calendar said it was March 12 yesterday. Funny how I have missed noticing we are 2 weeks into the month already. Let spring come as fast as it can! I guess March did not come in like a lion too bad for me....or did it?

Creation #1

Baby Rag Quilt and is listed on eBay right now.










Creation #2

Small Homespun Runner on eBay











Creation #3
Large Homespun Runner on eBay










Creation #4
Sunflower Prim stars Table Runner on eBay










Creation #5
St Patricks Day Table Runner on Ebay










Creation #6
Rectangular Sunflower table runner on eBay










Creation # 7 and #8
I do not have pictures of them and I could just kick myself, but I was in a big hurry and did not have time to picture them.

I made a strip rag quilt and matching diaper bag for a co-worker's baby shower. Here are the fabrics I used.....

No comments: