Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ashlawnfarms Creations

Over Christmas break I was thrilled to do some sewing and creating. I made several rag quilted items and have listed the first few of them on Etsy now.

The first one is a Homespun Candle Mat. For those of you who do not know me, Homespuns are my absolute favorite fabrics.....whenever I make a homespun raggie it is hard for me to give it up! This candle mat would be a nice addition to your folk primitive decor.

Secondly is a cute little Shamrock St. Patricks Day Candle Mat. It is still good and early to be shopping for March 17th! This holiday decoration is a sweet little accent piece and can be used as a centerpiece for any table in your home.

The last creation is a set of 2 candle mats! These sunflower creations are bright and happy. One has a red accent while the other is blue. I could not decide whether to separate them or not....so for now I will list them as a set. They do go great together!

1 comment:

sewfunquilts said...

Hi Theresa. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway.

http://sewfunquilts-sewmeow.blogspot.com