Saturday, July 19, 2008

Projects for the weekend

Well I made it through another week of work at my "regular" job. I am an ATC and have been running a sport enhancement program for youth all summer. We have 1 more week, then I get VACATION.

My vacation will consist of SEWING!! Which I love! So this weekend I am going to prepare for what I will do during vacation.

I need to go shopping for fleece fabric (for the Soldiers Angel Project I am doing in one of my eBay groups), Pink flannel print (to make a girlie raggy quilt for church charity project), and more white flannel (cause I am running low.) I might pick up some groovy remnants as well and some fabric for another custom purse I need to start on for my step-sister's friend.

My sewing project list:
1. Shopping
2. Call about custom order
3. Finish clipping quilts
4. Work on group projects

My outside project list:
1. Mowing the yard
2. Take pics of the flowers and garden
3. Prep Hummingbird Garden area-maybe!
4. Water flowers/garden if it does not rain-which it is suppose to!
5. Pick greenie beanies if they are ready!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a busy vacation but lots of fun! Oh wow, a sewing vacation....enjoy!