Thursday, April 25, 2013

Rag Quilted Dog Beds Spring 2013

 
Here are 2 Rag Quilted Dog Beds I made this spring.
 
 

 
Opal, my Westie-Maltese-? mix is my model. (We groom her and she has her hair shorter in these pictures.)  This picture below is of the X-Large size. 



 
Here is the little Boxer pup, for whom the bed was made, sleeping away. She is a sweety!


Here is Opal, again, modeling the Medium sized bed. This bed was made for an English Shepherd.
 

 
If you are looking for a unique dog bed for your dog or cat feel free to contact me on my sites to chat/order.
 
Etsy shop custom ordering for dog beds.
 
eBay store custom ordering for dog beds.
 
I also offer my copyrighted ePattern on this site: www.epatternshoppes.com
 
 
 




3 comments:

thebutterflyquilter said...

I think this looks wonderful! love your doggie beds!

DownHome Designs said...






Looks great, Theresa! Those dog beds should be a best seller!








Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Thanks so much btfly and downhome! I am planning on making more for sure!

Art Quilt of The Day

Bible Verse of the Day